I started with strips of Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper (you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List) and adhered them to a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock. This piece was then adhered to a card base of Thick Basic White cardstock.
Using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, I cut a scalloped rectangle out of Basic White cardstock. I stamped the sentiment using Bermuda Bay ink and the stamp set, Butterfly Gala. I used the Brilliant Wings Dies to cut a butterfly out of another pattern in the package of Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper. I added a glue dot to the back of the butterfly and adhered it to the sentiment rectangle. To complete the card, I added three Artistry Blooms Sequins.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 4-1/4″
- Bermuda Bay cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Butterfly Bijou 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper: (2) 5″ x 1″
- Butterfly Bijou 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper: 5″ x 1-1/2″
- Butterfly Bijou 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper: scrap for butterfly
- Basic White cardstock: approx. 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
Fine Art Floral Card Sampler
Place a minimum $50 order at my Stampin’ Up! online store using the host code XU9MZQ9M and as a thank you, you’ll receive 6 card kits (2 each of three designs) with envelopes and a PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures and a supply list. You’ll receive all the paper and embellishments needed to make the cards and all the paper will be cut, scored and die cut for you (you’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set). The last day this offer will be available is Wednesday, March 10, 2021. For all the details, please click here.
March Paper Pumpkin – Order by March 10th
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
Tracy’s Quick Links
Enjoy your day!