Our Gingham Gala 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper has been very popular, so much so, that it’s been on backorder for quite some time. Now that it is due to be back in stock early next week, I’ve been enjoying making cards with this bright, cheerful paper!
Each package of Gingham Gala 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper includes 40 sheets. There are 8 sheets in each of these five colors:
Lemon Lime Twist
I used one of the Lemon Lime Twist sheets and paired it with Pool Party cardstock (Lemon Lime Twist is a 2017-2019 In Color and will be retiring soon).
The sentiment, from the Needle & Thread stamp set (which really has some nice sentiments) was stamped onto Whisper White cardstock using Memento Ink. I cut the sentiment and the Pool Party circle underneath it, using the Layering Circles Framelits Dies and the Big Shot.
Bundle & Save 10%!
Purchase the Needle & Thread Bundle which includes the Needle & Thread stamp set and the coordinating Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies and save 10%!
All of the supplies used to create today’s card can be found in the supply list below.
- Cut a piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″. Fold in half. This will be the base of your card.
- Cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Attach to the base of the card.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 5″ x 3-3/4″. Run it through the Big Shot using the Tufted Embossing Folder. Attach to the Pool Party cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock that measures 5″ x 2″. Cut a piece of Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper that measures 5″ x 1-3/4″. Attach to the front of the Pool Party cardstock. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Ink onto Whisper White cardstock. Cut it out using the Big Shot and the Layering Circles Framelits. Cut another circle just a little bit larger in Pool Party. Using Snail, attach the sentiment to the Pool Party circle. Then, add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the left side and attach to the card.
- Make a bow using Linen Thread. Add a very small amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the center of the bow, on the backside, and attach below the sentiment.
- Add three rhinestones to the embossed cardstock to finish the card!
If you have any questions about today’s card or the products I used to create it, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below or you can click here to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Tracy’s Quick Links
Click any of the photos below for more information!