I started with a base of Smoky Slate cardstock and then added a layer of Whisper White cardstock and then a layer of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. I struggle bit with masculine cards but this was the perfect paper to use!
I stamped the sentiment in Smoky Slate ink using the stamp set Happiest of Birthdays and then cut it out using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I cut another larger rectangle out of Smoky Slate cardstock and layered the two pieces together. Stampin’ Dimensionals were added to back to give the card some dimension. I finished by adding three Elegant Faceted Gems to the front. If you’d like to make today’s card, you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
- Smoky Slate cardstock: 8 -1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Smoky Slate cardstock: approx. 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ (for stitched rectangle)
- Whisper White cardstock: (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″ (one for inside the card)
- Whisper White cardstock: approx. 4-1/4″ x 3″ (for stitched rectangle)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper: 5″ x 3-3/4″
Tracy’s Quick Links