I started with a base of Blackberry Bliss cardstock. I adhered a piece of Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper to a piece of Basic White cardstock (all the measurements I used can be found below the Supply List). Then I wrapped our beautiful Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon around this layer (this ribbon went on backorder this morning but as of right now, it can still be added to your order and once it comes back in stock, Stampin’ Up! will mail the ribbon out to you). I added adhesive to the back of the Basic White cardstock and adhered the layer to the card base.
I stamped the sentiment onto Basic White cardstock using the stamp set, Today’s Tiles. I bought this stamp set just for this particular sentiment – I love it! I cut the sentiment out using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. I layered it onto a larger Basic White rectangle, added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card.
To complete the card, I added three Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins to the front and also adhered a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock: (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock: scrap for sentiment
- Basic White cardstock: scrap for scalloped rectangle
- Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon: approx. 16″
Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler
Place a minimum $50 order at my Stampin’ Up! online store using the host code J2ZT9SWN and as a thank you, you’ll receive 6 card kits (2 each of three designs) with envelopes and a PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures and a supply list. You’ll receive all the paper and embellishments needed to make the cards and all the paper will be cut, scored and die cut for you (you’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set). The last day this offer will be available is Monday, February 8, 2021. For all the details, please click here.
Sale-a-Bration is winding down and there are just a few weeks left to receive free gifts with every $50 order (before shipping/tax). For more information about Sale-a-Bration, click here.
February Paper Pumpkin Kit
Details About This Month’s Kit
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
- Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item.
Tracy’s Quick Links