Today’s card features the So Many Snowflakes Dies. These dies debuted in last year’s holiday catalog and carried over into the Annual Catalog! I also used the stamp set, Heartfelt Wishes and Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper.
I started with a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock. Then I used the So Many Snowflakes Dies to cut a piece of Basic White cardstock. I heat embossed the sentiment using silver embossing powder (see directions for heat embossing below). I adhered a piece of Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper to the back of the Basic White cardstock and then adhered both pieces to the front of the card.
I used the So Many Snowflakes Dies to cut two small snowflakes out of Blushing Bride cardstock. I added small dots of Multipurpose Glue to the back of both before adhering them to the card front. For some sparkle, I added a rhinestone to the center of both snowflakes. To complete the card, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside of the card.
How to Heat Emboss
Prepare your cardstock by rubbing an anti-static pouch over the surface of the paper as it helps keep away stray particles of embossing powder (Stampin’ Up! no longer carries this product but it’s a must when embossing). Stamp your sentiment or image using a Versamark pad. This is very sticky ink and your embossing powder will stick right to it. Sprinkle embossing powder over the stamped image and then shake off any excess. Before applying heat to your paper, heat the Heat Tool first so the paper won’t warp (about 10 seconds). Direct the heat over your image and watch as your image is transformed!
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Blushing Bride cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″
- Blushing Bride cardstock: scraps for snowflakes
- Basic White cardstock: (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper: 5″ x 3-3/4″
Holly Jolly Card Sampler
Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! Online Store using the host code RG3C2JDJ and I’ll send you my Holly Jolly Card Sampler. Orders must be placed by tomorrow, Tuesday, November 9, 2021 and the Card Samplers will be mailed on November 18, 2021. Please click HERE for all the details.
Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit
There are just a few days left to sign up for the Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit.
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags.
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed die cuts, die-cut boxes, cellophane treat bags, adhesive, and more!
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
- Subscribe by November 10, 2021
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Thanks for stopping by!