Today’s card was created using the Stampin’ Up! stamp set Speedy Recovery. I needed a small sentiment to put in the corner and I found “I miss you” from the stamp set, Cup of Tea worked perfectly! I also used the Stylish Shapes Dies and 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper.
I started with a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock for the base of my card (you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List). Then, I layered a piece of Orchid Oasis cardstock with a piece of In Color Designer Series Paper in Sweet Sorbet on both sides of the card. I also added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside of the card.
I used the two largest square dies in the Stylish Shapes Dies to cut a piece of Orchid Oasis cardstock and Basic White cardstock (the two smallest squares on my card). Then, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock and adhered the Orchid Oasis square to it. I stamped the flowers onto the small Basic White square using Memento Ink and the stamp set, Speedy Recovery. I colored it using these Stampin’ Blends:
- Sweet Sorbet
- Orchid Oasis
- Granny Apple Green
- Daffodil Delight
When I finished coloring, I stamped “I Miss You” in Sweet Sorbet ink, in the corner, using the stamp set, Cup of Tea.
To complete my card, I added three 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots in Orchid Oasis around the flowers.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Thick Basic White: 9″ x 4-1/4″ score at 3-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (inside): 4″ x 3-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock (square): 3″ x 3′
- Basic White cardstock (flowers and sentiment): approx. 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Orchid Oasis cardstock (right side): 4″ x 1-3/4″
- Orchid Oasis cardstock (left side): 4″ x 3-1/4″
- Orchid Oasis cardstock (square): approx. 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- In Color Designer Series Paper (right): 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″
- In Color Designer Series Paper (left): 3-3/4″ x 3″
Bundle Alert: The Cup of Tea Bundle includes the Cup of Tea Stamp Set and Teacup Dies. You save 10% when you purchase a bundle.
Flowers & More Card Sampler
My Flowers & More Card Sampler is now available but only for a limited time!
Place a minimum $35 or $50 order using my special host code XVTH42PS and my gift to you will be my Flowers & More Card Sampler.
You now have a choice:
- Place a minimum $35 order and you’ll receive one each of three different cards for a total of three cards.
- Place a minimum $50 order and you’ll receive two each of three different cards for a total of six cards.
Here’s how you can earn it FREE!
- Place a minimum $35 or $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Flowers & More Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order (see below) BUT if your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the Flowers & More Card Sampler.
- Orders must be placed by March 21, 2023.
- Card Samplers will be mailed approximately March 31, 2023
You’ll need to supply your own stamp set, adhesive and ink. For more details and the supplies you’ll need, please click HERE.
Request an Annual Catalog
If you don’t want to place an order but would like a catalog, I can send you a PayPal invoice. Simply send me an email (click the “Email Me” button on the sidebar) with your name and address. The PayPal invoice will be sent in early April when I know the cost of the catalog and postage.
I’ve had a few forms filled out by people who are not current customers of mine. Unfortunately, I will not be able to honor those requests. Complimentary copies of the catalog are a perk for those that order from me. Thanks for your understanding!
I have two active host codes right now. If the Card Sampler doesn’t appeal to you, you can use the host code below with your minimum $50 order to receive a package of 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots.
Not sure how to use a host code? It’s easy!
All the Little Things Paper Pumpkin Kit
When you subscribe to this month’s kit, you’ll get a FREE box organizer! The organizer can be customized to different sizes of compartments, depending on what you want to store. It’s a great way to keep track of products from past kits. Subscribe today to get the April kit and the free box organizer!
This kit includes:
- 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs, and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- 1 photopolymer stamp set with celebratory sentiments.
- 1 Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Spot.
- Precut cherry blossom paper pieces with iridescent foil.
- Unique embellishments and twine.
- Adhesives to complete the projects.
- Final card size: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce.
- FREE box organizer
Order must be placed by April, 10, 2023
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Click here to order this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit!
Click here for a flyer of all the New Online Exclusives
Click here to shop the Online Exclusives
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!