Today’s card features the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle which includes the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set and the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch. These two products are in the new Annual Catalog but the bundle will only be available until June 30th (bundles always save you 10%).
The inspiration for my card came right from the Annual Catalog on page 33. I made a few changes but if you’re ever stuck for an idea, browse through the catalog! It’s a great resource!
I started with a base of Thick Basic White cardstock and then added a layer of Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper (you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List). Next, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock that I partially embossed using one of the Checks & Dots Embossing Folders. In the Supply List, I listed the big Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine but these smaller embossing folders WILL fit in the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
After embossing, I stamped the sentiment in Polished Pink ink using the stamp set, In Bloom and then adhered this piece to the Designer Series Paper. On Basic White cardstock, I stamped the cones in Crumb Cake and Early Espresso ink. The scoops were stamped in Pale Papaya and Polished Pink ink. Both the cones and scoops were cut out using the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch. I glued the cones down onto the embossing paper but added Stampin’ Dimensionals to each scoop of ice cream.
To complete the card, I added five Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Thick Basic White cardstock:11″ x 4-1/4″
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 4′
- Basic White cardstock: 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock: scraps for cones and scoops
Last Chance Products
The January-June Mini Catalog is retiring in less than two weeks so be sure to get your favorites before they’re gone! All retiring items are available while supplies last or June 30th and some items have already sold out. Click here to see what’s available.
July Paper Pumpkin
- Contains enough supplies to create twelve cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4”
- Comes with a Stampin’ Spot plus an exclusive Stamp Set.
- Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring these nature-inspired coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Night of Navy.
Click here to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin today!
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month!
Thanks for stopping by today!