I started with a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock for the card base and then layered a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock with a piece of Basic White cardstock that was embossed using the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder. I then layered Blushing Bride cardstock with a piece of Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper. The sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy ink onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using the stamp set Tidings & Trimmings and then was layered with another piece of Blushing Bride cardstock.
I placed a Stampin’ Dimensional in the center of the Wonderful Snowflake before adhering it to the front of the card. I made a small silver foil snowflake out of Silver Foil Specialty Paper using the So Many Snowflakes Dies. I added small dots of glue to the snowflake before adhering it to the center of the large iridescent snowflake.
I won’t be posting on Thursday so I can enjoy being with my family but for those of you that live in the United States, I want to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
The Specialty Plate is used with 3D Embossing Folders.
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 4-1/4″
- Blushing Bride cardstock: 4-3/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Blushing Bride cardstock: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Blushing Bride cardstock: 2-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock: 4-1/2″ x 2″
- Basic White cardstock: 2-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper: 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Silver Foil: scrap for snowflake
December Paper Pumpkin
Lots of Pun Paper Pumpkin Kit
- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Lots of Pun Stamp Set is a builder stamp set! This means the included images can be mixed and matched to build a variety of unique characters with different looks and features.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
- Includes a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Ordering ends on December 10, 2021 for this kit
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month