The new Mini Catalog goes live tomorrow (YAY!!!) but today I have another sneak peek of the Autumn Leaves Bundle #162186, which includes the Autumn Leaves stamp set and Autumn Leaves Dies. Two other new products I used were the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder #162189 and All About Autumn Designer Series Paper #162178.
I started with a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock for the base of my card. Then I embossed a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder (available September 6th). I added a piece of All About Autumn Designer Series Paper (available September 6th) to the embossed cardstock and then adhered the entire piece to the front of the card.
I used the Autumn Leaves Dies (available September 6th) to cut four leaves out of Cajun Craze cardstock, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry. I stamped the sentiment onto Very Vanilla cardstock in Cajun Craze ink using the Autumn Leaves stamp set (available September 6th) and cut it out with the Autumn Leaves Dies (available September 6th). I adhered three of the leaves to the sentiment and then added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card. I added adhesive to the remaining leaf and then tucked it behind the other leaves.
To complete my card, I added three Festive Pearls in gold to the front of the card and added a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to the inside.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. The Specialty Plate is used with 3D Embossing Folders.
These products will be available tomorrow when the new Mini Catalog goes live:
- Autumn Leaves Bundle #162186, which includes the Autumn Leaves stamp set and Autumn Leaves Dies
- Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder #162189
- All About Autumn 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper #162178
- Cajun Craze cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″
- Cajun Craze cardstock (leaves): (2) approximately 2″ x 1-3/4″
- Very Vanilla cardstock: (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock (leaf): approximately 2″ x 1-3/4″
- Crushed Curry cardstock (leaf): approximately 2″ x 1-3/4
Retired Card Kits
A card kit is all the cardstock, Designer Series Paper and embellishments you’ll need to complete the card. You have to supply your own stamp set, ink and adhesive.
I still have card kits available (I found more in my craft room!) and all were made with RETIRED Designer Series Paper and possibly the cardstock is no longer available or the stamp set I’ve used or the dies. If you place a minimum $50 order using the host code AEGYH3UT, I’ll send you eight card kits along with the corresponding PDF tutorial(s). Please read below for all the details.
Details – PLEASE READ
- All of the Designer Series Paper used on the card kits has retired and is no longer available.
- The stamp set I’ve used on the cards, may or may not have retired. If it has retired, use what you already own!
- If any of the cards you receive have an embellishment or ribbon, it may have retired and is no longer available.
- It’s possible that any dies used on the cards have also retired.
- My card kit PDFs feature one card as an example. You may or may not receive the featured card but the directions will be the same for all the cards in the PDF.
- You may receive a mixture of different card kits or they’ll be all from the same set (but using different cardstock, DSP, etc.).
- You’ll receive a PDF for each different kit you receive.
- The cards are all packaged up and ready to go so I’m unable to take requests for certain card kits.
- I make samples of each card and if I still have one for one of the kits you’re receiving, I’ll include it in your package.
- I have a limited number of card kits. Once they’re gone, they’re gone.
- If you want to know if I have card kits available before placing your order, you are welcome to email me and ask if there are any left.
You must use the host code AEGYH3UT to receive the card kits BUT if your order is $150 or more do NOT use the host code so you can receive the Stampin’ Rewards. After you place your order, email me (only if your order is $150 or more) and let me know you’d like the Retired Card Kits.
Use the host code 79232HBF to receive a package of 2023-2023 In Color Dots with your $50 or more order BUT if your order is $150 or more do NOT use the host code so you can receive the Stampin’ Rewards. After you place your order, email me (only if your order is $150 or more) and let me know you’d like the In Color Dots.
Special Release on September 6th
On September 6th, five new Designer Series Papers will be available for purchase!
- The special release paper options will be available in the Online Exclusives category in the online store.
- Products will only be available while supplies last. Once products run out, they will no longer be available.
Click here to see a video by Stampin’ Up! about these new papers (it will open in YouTube)!
Christmas Everywhere Kit – Available September 6th
This kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs
- 9 coordinating envelopes
- Christmas Everywhere photopolymer stamp set
- One Lost Lagoon Ink Spot
- Printed card bases, printed die-cut labels and images with red glitter, adhesive, and a clear block
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Granny Apple Green, Lost Lagoon, Pecan Pie, Pretty Peacock, Real Red
With Love & Gratitude Paper Pumpkin Kit – Available until September 10th
This kit includes:
- 8 treat packages
- 8 note cards
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- 1 Lost Lagoon Ink Spot
- Specialty gold foil, precut embellishments
- Finished treat packaging: 3-1/2″ x 5″ x 2″ (8.9 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
- Final card size: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path
Click HERE to order this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit!
You must be an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order the Thoughts of Thanks Journal.
Click here to order the Thoughts of Thanks Journal
Thanks for stopping by today!