I’m in the mood for spring and looking forward to warmer days! Our Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper paired with the Vibrant Vases stamp set just screams spring to me!
I bought the Well Written Framelits Dies when the Occasions Catalog first came out but used them for the first time while creating today’s card. I don’t know why I waited so long to use them but oh my gosh, I love them. The paper easily released from the dies when I ran them through the Big Shot and using our Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets makes it a breeze to adhere the words to a card.
I used the Country Floral Embossing Folder to add some dimension to the Whisper White piece of cardstock that my vase of flowers is adhered to. This embossing folder is absolutely FREE when you place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) through March 31, 2019 or while supplies last. It’s a beauty! There are other products you can choose from too. Click here to see everything available in both the $50 and $100 categories.
Ready To Make Today’s Card?
- Cut a piece of Highland Heather cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″. Fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Adhere to the base of the card.
- Cut a piece of Gingham Gala Designer 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper that measures 5″ x 3-3/4″. Adhere to the Whisper White layer.
- Using the Layering Squares Framelits, Dies, cut a square out of Whisper White cardstock and another out of Highland Heather cardstock. Run the Whisper White piece through the Big Shot using the Country Floral Embossing Folder. Adhere the embossed piece to the Highland Heather. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- On a piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp both the vase and flowers from the stamp set Vibrant Vases using Memento Ink. Color both images using Granny Apple Green and Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends.
- Use the Vases Builder Punch to cut out the vase. Fussy cut the flowers. Add Snail adhesive to the vase and attach to the embossed Whisper White square. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the flowers and place them at the top of the vase.
- Remove the protective sheet from a Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet and adhere a piece of Gorgeous Grape to it. With the Gorgeous Grape cardstock, right side up, place the die “friend” from the Well Written Framelits Dies on top of it. Run it through the Big Shot. Remove the sheet from the word and place it on the card.
- You’re done!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below or you can click here to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Tracy’s Quick Links
Have a great day! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me!