Today’s card is a fun fold that features the Painted Poppies stamp set and the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder. If you’d like to give it a try, I have a video showing how to make it!
I used Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends to color the poppies and the flower inside the card but first I stamped the images using Memento Ink. When using alcohol based pens such as Stampin’ Blends, the type of ink you use is important. Because Memento Ink is a water-based dye ink, it’s perfect for use with Stampin’ Blends.
All the supplies I used can be found below in the supply list.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
- Poppy Parade cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 2-1/2″ & 6-1/2″
- Poppy Parade cardstock: scrap for scalloped circle
- Whisper White cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 1-5/8″
- Whisper White cardstock: 4-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ (inside card)
- Whisper White cardstock: scrap for circle
Tracy’s Quick Links
Stay safe and healthy!