My Gilded Autumn Card Sampler is now available but only for a limited time!
Here’s how you can earn my FREE Gilded Autumn Card Sampler:
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Gilded Autumn Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order: 2FYKNPRU
- Place your order on or before Friday, September 11, 2020.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email letting me know that you’d like the Gilded Autumn Card Sampler (you only need to contact me if your order is over $150).
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make six cards (two each of three different designs). The paper will be cut, scored, embossed and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- Earn at least one Bradley Point (earn eight Bradley Points and redeem them for free product)
All the Other Important Stuff:
- Your Gilded Autumn Card Sampler will ship first-class mail on Monday, September 21, 2020 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email when I mail your Card Sampler. The PDF Tutorial will be included in that email.
- When using the Gilded Autumn Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
- Limit 1 per person
The special Gilded Autumn Card Sampler HOST CODE will close at the end of day on September 11th and after that date, the Card Sampler will no longer be available.
Expected ship date of the Card Sampler is Monday, September 21, 2020.
Supplies Needed To Create the Gilded Autumn Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special Gilded Autumn Card Sampler Host Code (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
Please note the difference between these two Supply Lists. The one above is ALL you’ll need to create the Gilded Autumn Card Sampler exactly as shown. Everything else will be supplied for you. The Supply List below includes the supplies I used to create all three cards.
September Paper Pumpkin
The Hello Pumpkin Paper Pumpkin Kit includes enough supplies to create projects celebrating Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the autumn season. Make them all the same, or mix ‘n’ match! Subscribe by the 10th of any month to receive that month’s kit (the kits will be shipped after the 10th). Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
September Kit Details
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 20 cracker box treat packages.
- Each cracker box treat package can be customized to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, the autumn season, or all three!
- Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, white
September Starter Kit Special
Tracy’s Quick Links
Thanks for stopping by!