It’s the end of the week and the last day of my Hello Cupcake Week! For today’s card I combined the Hello Cupcake stamp set with brand new paper from the Occasions Catalog called Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper. As you can see in the photo below, the package comes in five beautiful Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, and Lemon Lime Twist.
This fun fold card is very easy to make!
All the Details
- Cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock measuring 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score at 5-1/2″. Then cut on the 11″ side at 2-3/4″ (this creates the flap). Save the piece you cut off!
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 4″ x 5-1/4″ and adhere it to the inside of the card.
- Cut a piece of Gingham Gala that measures 2-1/2″ x 4″ and place on the front of the card. Cut another piece that measures 1″ x 4″ and glue it to the inside of the card.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White that measures 4″ x 2-1/2″. On the far right, stamp the cupcake liner in Lemon Lime Twist. Grab the Basic Black piece that I asked you to save and attach the Whisper White piece to it. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the left side and attach it to the card.
- Stamp the frosting in Highland Heather ink onto a piece of scrap Whisper White and then fussy cut it out. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach on top of the cupcake liner.
- Stamp the sentiment in Lemon Lime Twist onto Whisper White cardstock. Cut it out using the Big Shot and the Layering Ovals Framelits. Cut another oval using Highland Heather and glue the sentiment to it. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the card.
- Make a bow using the Organdy Ribbon in Highland Heather. Add a glue dot to the back and attach to the card.
Hello Cupcake is a stamp set you can earn FREE during Sale-A-Bration! Place a $50 order and you can choose this stamp as your free gift!! The ribbon I used on today’s card is another free gift you can choose from. It’s the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack and comes with five different colors: Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, and Lemon Lime Twist. To see all the Sale-A-Bration gifts you can earn, click here. There’s no limit to how many free products you can earn!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below or you can click here to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have any questions about products you’ve purchased or are thinking about purchasing, I’m just an email away. Just click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog.
Tracy’s Quick Links