My Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler is now available but only for a limited time!
Here’s how you can earn my FREE Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler:
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order: J2ZT9SWN
- Place your order on or before Monday, February 8, 2021.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll assume you’d prefer to receive my regular card kits.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make six cards (two each of three different designs). The paper will be cut, scored, embossed and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- Earn at least one Bradley Point (earn ten Bradley Points and redeem them for free product).
- Earn at least one Sale-a-Bration free gift directly from Stampin’ Up!
All the Other Important Stuff:
- Your Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler will ship first-class mail on or before Wednesday, February 17, 2021 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email when I mail your Card Sampler. The PDF Tutorial will be included in that email.
- When using the Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
- Limit 1 per person
The special Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler HOST CODE will close at the end of day on February 8, 2021 and after that date, the Card Sampler will no longer be available.
Expected ship date of the Card Sampler is February 17, 2021.
Supplies Needed To Create the Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler Host Code (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
Note: The Highland Heather Blends are used to color the Rhinestones.
If you aren’t sure how to use a host code, click here!
Saleabration 2021 – There’s no limit to how many Sale-a-Bration items you can earn! Learn more about Sale-a-Bration here!
The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is for everyone! There’s absolutely no risk to purchasing the Starter Kit because if you purchase it JUST for the discount, that’s perfectly fine! Or you may want to start your own business.
Purchase the No Risk Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit for $99 and you’ll have all the perks of being a demonstrator such as a 20% discount on everything you purchase! You’ll choose $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! products that YOU want from any current catalog and it will ship FREE. It’s an even better deal during Sale-a-Bration because you’ll also receive 200 sheets of new designs of 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper that will be released in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog, a $57.50 value.
Tracy’s Quick Links