Today’s the last day to receive my Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler, absolutely free. Place a minimum $50 order at my Stampin’ Up! online store using the host code J2ZT9SWN and I’ll send you six card kit (two of three different designs). You’ll receive all the paper and embellishments needed and everything will be cut, scored, die cut and embossed for you!
Here’s all the details:
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order: J2ZT9SWN
- Place your order by the end of today, February 8, 2021.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll assume you’d prefer to receive my regular card kits.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make six cards (two each of three different designs). The paper will be cut, scored, embossed and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- Earn at least one Bradley Point (earn ten Bradley Points and redeem them for free product).
- Earn at least one Sale-a-Bration free gift directly from Stampin’ Up!
More Important Information:
- Your Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler will ship first-class mail on or before Wednesday, February 17, 2021 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email when I mail your Card Sampler. The PDF Tutorial will be included in that email.
- When using the Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
- Limit 1 per person
The special Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler HOST CODE will close at the end of day TODAY and after today, the Card Sampler will no longer be available.
Expected ship date of the Card Sampler is February 17, 2021.
Supplies Needed To Create the Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler Host Code (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
Note: The Highland Heather Blends are used to color the Rhinestones.
With every $50 purchase you make until February 28th, you’ll be able to choose a free Sale-a-Bration gift! Click here for all the details!
February Paper Pumpkin
The last day to sign up for this month’s Paper Pumpkin is Wednesday, February 10th. After you receive this month’s box, you can skip the next box or cancel at any time.
Here’s what you’ll receive this month:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
- Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item.
Tracy’s Quick Links