Today’s card features the stamp set Life Is Beautiful and Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. This stamp set was one of my first purchases when the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog came out. Not only do I love the tree and the ability to show all the seasons but the font used on the sentiments sealed the deal!
I started with a base of Cajun Craze cardstock and then added a layer of Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (all the measurements I used can be found below the Supply List). Next, I cut a rectangle out of Whisper White cardstock using the Rectangle Stitched Dies (I used the second largest die). I knew where I wanted my sentiment to be so I stamped it in Cajun Craze ink before I stamped the tree.
I stamped the tree trunk in Crumb Cake ink and then stamped the leaves in Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry (in that order, from darkest to lightest). To add some sparkle, I added three Pumpkin Pie rhinestones from our Holiday Rhinestones. It was a pretty easy and quick card to make!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
- Cajun Craze cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White cardstock: approx. 4-7/8″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″ (for inside)
Last Call for Gilded Autumn Card Sampler
Today’s the last day to place a minimum $50 order at my Stampin’ Up! online store using the host code 2FYKNPRU to receive my Gilded Autumn Card Sampler absolutely FREE. You’ll receive 6 card kits (2 each of three designs) with envelopes and a PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures and a supply list. You’ll receive all the paper and embellishments needed to make the cards and all the paper will be cut, scored and die cut for you (you’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set). All the work is done for you! The stamp set I used for all three cards is Beautiful Autumn. But today is the very last day the Gilded Autumn Card Sampler will be available!. For all the details, please click here.
October Paper Pumpkin
The October Paper Pumpkin Kit is now available!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Kit includes die-cut pieces in English, French, and German. This will allow you to create cards you can use to connect with others around the world—in their language!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit for $99 and you’ll have all the perks of being a demonstrator such as a 20% discount on everything you purchase! You’ll choose $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! products that YOU want (you can even include the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine)! There’s absolutely no risk to purchasing the Starter Kit because if you purchase it JUST for the discount, that’s perfectly fine! Or you may want to start your own business. Your Starter Kit. Your Decision. Did I mention the Starter Kit ships FREE??!
During the month of September, Stampin’ Up! will also add to your Starter Kit:
- Queen’s Anne’s Lace stamp set
- So Much Love stamp set
- Package of rhinestones
- Cardstock to make 16 cards
Have more questions? Check out the Q & A below!
If I purchase the Starter Kit, do I have to sell Stampin’ Up! products to my family and friends? No, you are under NO obligation to sell. You can be your only customer. Of course once your friends see the cute cards you’re making, they’ll want to buy their stamping supplies from you.
Will I receive a discount on any products I buy? Yes!! This is the best part! You’ll receive at least a 20% discount on all your purchases.
Do I have to buy/sell a certain amount of product? The quarterly minimum is $300 in product (which is only $240 after your discount!) that can be from personal orders, online orders or ones from family and friends. The quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – December. Once you join, your quarterly minimum begins during your first FULL quarter .
What if I can’t make the quarterly minimum? You’ll simply be dropped. No one will hassle you. No one will bother you. It truly is risk free to purchase the Starter Kit!
Are there other perks to purchasing the Starter Kit? Yes! Here are just a few:
- Approximately a month before new products are released, you’ll be able to participate in a preorder and purchase brand new products ahead of the public
- Attend Stampin’ Up! events like OnStage and Center Stage (right now all events are virtual)
- Personal purchases of $150 are eligible to receive Stampin’ Rewards
- Support and training through Stampin’ University
- Succeed Weekly emails with support and training
- Complimentary copy of each current catalog
- Receive all my Card Sampler and Card Kit PDFs
If you have more questions, please reach out to me. Simply click the EMAIL button on my sidebar. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have and I’d love for you to join my team! If you’re ready to purchase the Starter Kit now, click here!
Tracy’s Quick Links
Thanks for stopping by!