Before I share today’s card I want to let you know that Stampin’ Up! will be releasing a list of everything that will be retiring from the Occasions and Annual Catalogs this afternoon. Once I have the list, I will post again right here on my blog. If you receive updates via email when I post to my blog, you won’t be notified until tomorrow (that’s just the way the system is set up) so if you want to see the list as soon as you can, please check back here later today!
Today’s card is one of my current Project Kits. I send my kits to anyone who places an order at my Stampin’ Up! online store! It’s my way of saying thank you! Each kit includes all the paper and embellishments needed to create a beautiful card. I do all the cutting, scoring, punching, and embossing for you. You just need to supply your own ink, adhesive and a stamp set of your choice. The kits I’ll be sending out in the next few weeks will include one of the designs in our Share What You Love Designer Series Paper but they’ll all be in the same layout as today’s card. I’m sure this paper will be on the Retiring List and if it sells out before the end of the month, I’ll make new kits using current paper. To read more about my Customer Rewards, click here.
In addition to using Share What You Love Designer Series Paper I used Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake cardstock. Did you know that on each package of Designer Series Paper, Stampin’ Up! lists all the colors that coordinate with it?? They take all the guesswork out of wondering which colors will work! This is just one of the reasons why I love Stampin’ Up!
I used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and the Big Shot to create the beautiful texture on my Whisper White paper. If you haven’t heard, the Big Shot will NOT be returning in the new catalog debuting in June (dies and embossing folders will still be available). If you purchase a Big Shot in my online store before they are gone, I will send you a Country Floral Embossing Folder as a special gift.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″. Fold in half. This will be your card base.
- Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Attach to the Crumb Cake card base.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 5″ x 3-3/4″. Place it inside the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and run it through the Big Shot. Attach to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock that measures 2″ x 5″. Cut a piece of Share What You Love Designer Series Paper that measures 1-3/4″ x 5″. Attach to the piece of Rich Razzlebbery using Snail adhesive. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the card.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment in Rich Razzlebbery ink. Punch it out using the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch. Cut the Crumb Cake layer using the 2″ Circle Punch and the Rich Razzleberry piece with the Starburst Punch. Layer the pieces using Snail adhesive. Then, turn it over to the backside and add Snail only to the left side. Turn over and attach to the front of the card.
- Add three rhinestones to complete the card!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).