Today’s Free Friday Tutorial features two new products in the January – June 2021 Mini Catalog, Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper and the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder. You can access your free tutorial below the Supply List.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Hydrangea Hill Card Sampler
Place a minimum $50 order at my Stampin’ Up! online store using the host code J2ZT9SWN and as a thank you, you’ll receive 6 card kits (2 each of three designs) with envelopes and a PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures and a supply list. You’ll receive all the paper and embellishments needed to make the cards and all the paper will be cut, scored and die cut for you (you’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set). The last day this offer will be available is Monday, February 8, 2021. For all the details, please click here.
February Paper Pumpkin
Details About the February Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
- Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item.
Tracy’s Quick Links