Today’s card features Feels Like Frost 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper and the Poinsettia Dies. Feels Like Frost debuted last year in the Holiday Catalog and I was so happy when Stampin’ Up! decided to bring it back. One side of the paper features photographic images and on the other side, beautiful silver foil.
I started with a base of Thick Whisper White cardstock and then added layers of Silver Foil and Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper. The poinsettia was created using our Poinsettia Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Not only do these dies cut out the shape of the poinsettia but it embosses as well!
I layered the pieces of the Poinsettia using Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added Mini Glue Dots to the back of the Beaded Pearl before adhering it to the center of the Poinsettia.
I was going to add a sentiment to the front but there really wasn’t much room to add one so I decided it was fine without one. If I were to make this card again, I’d turn the orientation of the card and add the poinsettia closer to the top of the Designer Series Paper and then add a sentiment below.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
- Thick Whisper White cardstock; 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Silver Foil Sheet: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper: 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock: scraps for poinsettia
Merry & Bright Online Extravaganza Starts Tomorrow – One Day Only
The Merry & Bright Online Extravaganza is tomorrow! It’s a one day event and you can save 10% on almost everything in the Annual Catalog! You can click here to see a list of items that are excluded from the sale.
Place a minimum $50 order at my Stampin’ Up! online store using the host code VAYRDHA6 and I’ll send you a free embellishment! Offer valid until Tuesday, November 24th.
Here’s all the details:
- Place a minumum $50 order my Stampin’ Up! online store
- Use the host code VAYRDHA6 when placing your order to be eligible to receive the free embellishment
- The embellishment you receive will be a surprise!
- Once I close the host code, I’ll order all the embellishments. Once I receive them from Stampin’ Up!, I’ll send yours to you along with one or more of my card kits.
- The special will end on November 24th at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time)
Tracy’s Quick Links