The base of the card is Mint Macaron cardstock and I combined it with our Gold Foil which always makes a card look fancy, don’t you think? The top layer of Mint Macaron cardstock was embossed using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and a die-cutting machine. The banners were made using Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper & Gold Foil and the ends were cut using the Banner Triple Punch
The sentiment was stamped onto Whisper White cardstock using Mint Macaron ink and the stamp set, Happiest of Birthdays. I cut it out using the Layering Ovals Dies. The scalloped foil oval was also cut out with these dies. The scalloped oval has Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back to give the card some dimension.
If you’d like to make today’s card, you can find all the measurements below the Supply List.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
- Mint Macaron cardstock: 11 x 4-1/4″
- Mint Macaron cardstock: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Gold Foil: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Gold Foil: (1) 5-1/4″ x 7/8″ & (2) 5″ x 7/8″
- Gold Foil: scrap for scalloped oval
- Whisper White cardstock: scrap for sentiment
- Whisper White: 5-1/4″ x 4″ (for inside)
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper: (1) 5-1/4″ x 3/4″ & (2) 5″ x 3/4″
July Card Sampler
Available until Thursday, July 16th. Click here for more details.
Tracy’s Quick Links