Today’s card is all about the new 2019-2021 In Color, Seaside Spray. When you purchase a package of the 2019-2021 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, you’ll receive all five colors (Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose, Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy and Terracotta Tile) in four different designs.
After I made the card I wondered what it might look like if I had incorporated Crumb Cake into the card (taking the cue from the ribbon) and used it as the base instead of Whisper White. That’s another variation to try!
Directions to Make Today’s Card
All the products I used are in the Supply List below. Simply click any of the images and you’ll be directed to my online store.
- Cut a piece of thick Whisper White cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold in half. This will be your card base.
- Cut a piece of Seaside Spray cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Place inside the Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder and run it through a die-cutting machine.
- Cut a piece of 2019-2021 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (DSP) that measures 2″ x 5-1/4″ and glue it to the bottom part of the embossed Seaside Spray piece. Wrap a piece of Scalloped Linen Ribbon around the middle of the card where the DSP and cardstock meet. Add a small amount of Snail on the back of the card and place the ends of the ribbon there to adhere it. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals all over the back (I also placed them on the edge of the card where the ribbon is) and attach to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment in Seaside Spray ink using the stamp set, I Say Hello. Cut it out using the Stitched Shapes Dies and a die-cutting machine. Cut another, larger square in Seaside Spray cardstock. Layer the two together using Snail. Attach Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and place on the card.
- For a finishing touch, add three rhinestones to the front of the card.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Thanks for stopping by today! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me!
There are still many stamp sets on sale in the Clearance Rack. There are also many dies available. Click here to go right to the Clearance Rack.