The sentiment on today’s card is a sneak peek of the stamp set, Life is Beautiful. It will be available on August 4th (next week!!!) when the new Mini Catalog goes live! If you’ve placed an order with me in the past six months, you should have received your complimentary copy of the Mini Catalog! There’s nothing like the excitement of a new catalog!
The base of the card is Misty Moonlight, one of the new In Colors. Both designs of patterned paper are from Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper and I love how these two designs look together!
The sentiment was stamped onto Whisper White paper using Misty Moonlight ink. It was cut out using the Layering Circles Dies along with the Just Jade and Misty Moonlight scalloped circles. If you’d like to make today’s card, you can find the measurements below the Supply List.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
- Misty Moonlight cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Misty Moonlight cardstock: scrap for scalloped circle
- Whisper White cardstock: (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White cardstock: scrap for sentiment
- Just Jade cardstock: scrap for scalloped circle
- Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper: (2) 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″
- Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper: (2) 3″ x 1-7/8″
Order by August 10th to start receiving the little red box delivered to your mailbox each month. I’m also a subscriber and never know what’s inside until it lands in my mailbox. My oldest grandson will be entering Kindergarten in a few weeks but he’s already reading like a pro. When I saw the August Paper Pumpkin kit, my first thought was that I’d send him a card congratulating him on his new skill!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, gold, Mint Macaron, Pacific Point, Soft Suede, white
- The kit’s stamp set includes Distinktive stamps
- You can skip a month or cancel at any time
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines
You’ve seen it in the new Annual Catalog and on September 1st, the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available to order (unfortunately the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and its replacement plates have experienced delays due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic). Demonstrators will be able to preorder the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (the larger machine) in August so I’ll be purchasing one and cashing in my Bonus Days coupons! I’ll be ready to share my thoughts with you and I have to say, I can’t wait to give it a try.
If you’d like to order one early too, simply purchase the Starter Kit! You’ll receive $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (that you choose) for $99 plus it ships free. The Starter Kit is absolutely risk free, honest! Click here to purchase your Starter Kit and join my team!
Tracy’s Quick Links
Thanks for stopping by!