Today’s card features the Picture This Dies, Cute Halloween 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper and the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. Last week I shared another card using the Picture This Dies and you can see that post here.
I started with a piece of Basic Black cardstock and then added a layer of Basic White cardstock. Next, I ran a piece of Basic Black cardstock through the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and then adhered it to the front of the card. I used the Picture This Dies to cut a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 5″ x 3-3/4″ (the same size as the embossed Basic Black cardstock). You’ll use this piece later so don’t throw it out! On the largest cut-out circle, I stamped the bats with Memento ink and on one of the other circles, I stamped the sentiment. I used the stamp set, Little Delights, for both the bats and sentiment.
I used the Dies again to cut the circles of Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper. Then I added Stampin Dimensionals to the back of all the circles and took off the backings. I took the Basic White piece from earlier (see it below) and placed it on top of the Basic Black cardstock and just held it in place with my fingers. I pushed the circles through the openings so each one was exactly where I wanted it (of course you can just eyeball it, too). Then I lifted the template carefully off. To complete the card, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
The Specialty Plate is used with 3D Embossing Folders.
- Basic Black cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″ or 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 4-1/4″ (the only difference is how the card opens)
- Basic Black cardstock: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock: (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Cute Halloween 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper: scraps for circles
Love of Leaves Card Sampler
For more information about my Card Sampler, please click here!
October Paper Pumpkin
- The kit contains enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
Click here to subscribe today
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Sale-a-Bration is the most fun time of the year because you can earn free gifts with every $50 purchase. For more information, click here!
Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of your day!