I started with a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock for the base of my card. I then added a piece of Whisper White cardstock that I ran through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. I normally make this layer a little bit smaller than the card base but this time I made it the same size as the base.
I added a piece of Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper to a piece of Basic Black cardstock (this Designer Series Paper can be found in the Mini Catalog). The sentiment was stamped with Memento Ink onto Whisper White cardstock using the stamp set, Beautiful Autumn and was cut out using the Layering Ovals Dies. The scalloped oval was also cut out with these dies and I used our Black Glitter Paper for a little bit of sparkle.
The Black Glitter Paper is unlike the Glimmer Paper Stampin’ Up! used to carry. It’s thinner which makes it easier to use and the glitter doesn’t come off on your hands.
If you’d like to make today’s card, below you’ll find a supply list of the products I used as well as the measurements.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
- Thick Whisper White cardstock; 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock: scrap for sentiment
- Basic Black cardstock: 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper: 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Black Glitter Paper: scrap for scalloped oval
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
The Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is now available! Use this sleek, beautiful machine to take your crafting to a whole new level! You can cut stamped images and shapes using our dies and transform a plain piece of paper using an embossing folder. It’s the most loved tool in my craft room!
To thank you for purchasing the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at my Stampin’ Up! Online Store, you’ll receive:
- A Free PDF that will serve as a reference to understanding what’s in the box and the different sandwiches you’ll need as well as some tips and tricks.
- A video that will show the Cut & Emboss Machine in action! After watching the video, you’ll have the knowledge and tools you’ll need to start using your new machine
- Support! The Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is a big investment and if you need help or have questions, you can contact me and I’ll do what I can to help you.
When placing your order, you might consider also purchasing several embossing folders or a set of dies, to bump your order up to $150 (before shipping/tax). Once you hit that sweet spot, you’ll start earning Stampin’ Rewards which equals free product! An order of $150 will receive $15.00 in free product!
Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit
If you’d like to get a discount on all your Stampin’ Up! products or you’re interested in starting your own business, you might consider the $99 No Risk Starter Kit. The kit is $99 but then you’ll choose $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product that you’d like (you can even add the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine) and the Starter Kit ships FREE. During the month of September, Stampin’ Up! will also add the Queen’s Anne’s Lace stamp set, So Much Love stamp set, a free package of rhinestones AND enough cardstock to make 16 cards!
Commonly Asked Questions About the Starter Kit
If I purchase the Starter Kit, do I have to sell Stampin’ Up! products to my family and friends? No, you are under NO obligation to sell. You can be your only customer. Of course once your friends see the cute cards you’re making, they’ll want to buy their stamping supplies from you.
Will I receive a discount on any products I buy? Yes!! This is the best part! You’ll receive at least a 20% discount on all your purchases.
Do I have to buy/sell a certain amount of product? The quarterly minimum is $300 in product (which is only $240 after your discount!) that can be from personal orders, online orders or ones from family and friends. The quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – December. Once you join, your quarterly minimum begins during your first FULL quarter .
What if I can’t make the quarterly minimum? You’ll simply be dropped. No one will hassle you. No one will bother you. It truly is risk free to purchase the Starter Kit!
Are there other perks to purchasing the Starter Kit? Yes! Here are just a few:
- The Starter Kit ships FREE!
- Approximately a month before new products are released, you’ll be able to participate in a preorder and purchase brand new products ahead of the public
- Attend Stampin’ Up! events like OnStage and Center Stage (right now all events are virtual)
- Personal purchases of $150 are eligible to receive Stampin’ Rewards
- Support and training through Stampin’ University
- Succeed Weekly emails with support and training
- Complimentary copy of each current catalog
- All the PDF’s I offer each month for my classes and card kits
If you have more questions, please reach out to me. Simply click the EMAIL button on my sidebar. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have and I’d love for you to join my team! If you’re ready to purchase the Starter Kit now, click here!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a crafting subscription kit that delivers creativity to your door every month. Each box is filled with precut, ready to assemble supplies to create either cards or a project and each kit always includes a stamp set and Stampin’ Spot (little ink pad). The last day to order the September Paper Pumpkin is September 10th! All kits will ship out a few days after the 10th.
The September box includes:
- Enough supplies to create 20 cracker box treat packages.
- Each cracker box treat package can be customized to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, the autumn season, or all three!
- Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, white
Tracy’s Quick Links
Thanks for stopping by!