Today’s card is a little twist on yesterday’s card with less elements. If you missed yesterday’s card, you can see it here.
I started with a base of Thick Basic White cardstock and then added a layer of Basic White cardstock that I embossed using the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder. I then cut a circle out of Basic White cardstock using the Layering Circles Dies and stamped the sentiment using Blackberry Bliss ink and the Pansy Patch stamp set. The circle has Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back because I love dimension on a card.
The flowers were cut out of Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper using two of the outline dies in the Pansy Dies. So easy! The two pink flowers were adhered using adhesive and the purple one has Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
To complete the card, I added three Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
Bundle Alert: The Pansy Patch Bundle will save you 10% and includes the Pansy Patch stamp set and the Pansy Dies.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 4-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock: scrap for circle
Beauty of the Earth Card Sampler
Place a minimum $50 order (before shipping/tax) at my Stampin’ Up! online store using the host code KDDANXJA and as a thank you, you’ll receive my Beauty of the Earth Card Sampler which includes 6 card kits (2 each of three different designs) with envelopes and a PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures and a supply list. You’ll receive all the paper and embellishments needed to make the cards and all the paper will be cut, scored and die cut for you (you’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set). If your order is $150 or more, please do not use the host code so you can earn Stampin’ Rewards (free product) directly from Stampin’ Up! After placing your order, please contact me to let me know you’d like the Beauty of the Earth Card Sampler (you only need to contact me if your order is $150 or more). If I don’t hear from you, I’ll assume you’d like my regular card kits. The last day this offer will be available is Saturday, June 12, 2021. For all the details, please click here.
Products are starting to sell out from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog so be sure to get your favorites while they are still available! Once the Discontinued List gets longer, it will be too difficult to post a list but as of right now, these products have sold out:
- Kangaroo & Company stamp set
- Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper
- Well Suited Designer Series Paper
Last Day to Sign up for June Paper Pumpkin Kit
I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited to receive a Paper Pumpkin kit as I am with this one. Demonstrators do not see the kits until they arrive in their mailbox and I can’t wait for this one to be deposited in my mailbox! Today is the LAST DAY to sign up for this kit!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
- Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite
- Once you sign up, you can cancel at any time or even skip a month!
To receive the June Paper Pumpkin Kit, subscribe by TODAY, June 10th!
Click here to subscribe!
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!