I started with a base of Thick Basic White cardstock and then added a layer of Basic White cardstock that I ran through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder. Next, I adhered a layer of Highland Heather cardstock and Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper.
I cut a circle out of Basic White cardstock using the Layering Circles Dies and then stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink using the Pansy Patch stamp set. Before adhering the circle to the front of the card, I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back to give it some pop.
Creating the pansies was simple! I cut them out of our Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper using the Petals Dies. Easy peasy! I adhered the two top pansies with Stampin’ Seal but then added several Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the smaller pansy. To complete the card, I added three Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
You can find the measurements I used below the Supply List. Thanks for stopping by today!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock: scrap for circle
- Highland Heather cardstock: 5″ x 1-3/4″
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper: 4-3/4″ x 1-1/2″
Beauty of the Earth Card Sampler
Place a minimum $50 order (before shipping/tax) at my Stampin’ Up! online store using the host code KDDANXJA and as a thank you, you’ll receive my Beauty of the Earth Card Sampler which includes 6 card kits (2 each of three different designs) with envelopes and a PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures and a supply list. You’ll receive all the paper and embellishments needed to make the cards and all the paper will be cut, scored and die cut for you (you’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set). If your order is $150 or more, please do not use the host code so you can earn Stampin’ Rewards (free product) directly from Stampin’ Up! After placing your order, please contact me to let me know you’d like the Beauty of the Earth Card Sampler (you only need to contact me if your order is $150 or more). If I don’t hear from you, I’ll assume you’d like my regular card kits. The last day this offer will be available is Saturday, June 12, 2021. For all the details, please click here.
June Paper Pumpkin – Last Day to Subscribe is Tomorrow!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
- Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite
- Once you sign up, you can cancel at any time or even skip a month!
To receive the June Paper Pumpkin Kit, subscribe by Thursday, June 10th!
Click here to subscribe today