As a thank you, all orders placed at my Stampin’ Up! online store receive at least one of my card kits which include all the paper and embellishments needed to create a beautiful card. The paper will be cut, scored, punched and die cut for you so all you have to do is sit down and create (you’ll just need to supply a stamp set, ink and adhesive). You’ll also receive a PDF Tutorial that will include pictures, directions, measurements and a supply list along with several more versions of the card (same layout but different designs of the paper I’m featuring).
At the moment, I have several different card kits but if you’d like a card kit that features the paper and layout used on today’s card, just send me an email after you’ve placed your order. I can’t guarantee that I’ll still have these card kits available but if I do, I’ll honor your request.
If you’d like an extra card kit added to your order, simply use my current host code and I’ll send you an extra card kit! Please DO NOT use the host code if your order is $150 or more. The sweet spot when ordering is $150 and when you reach that, you begin to earn Stampin’ Rewards (free product) directly from Stampin’ Up! If you use a host code, you’ll lose the rewards. Orders over $150, will automatically receive an extra card kit. If you aren’t sure how to use a host code, it’s really easy!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit for $99 and you’ll have all the perks of being a demonstrator such as a 20% discount on everything you purchase! You’ll choose $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! products that YOU want (you can even include the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine)! There’s absolutely no risk to purchasing the Starter Kit because if you purchase it JUST for the discount, that’s perfectly fine! Or you may want to start your own business. Your Starter Kit. Your Decision.
During the month of September, Stampin’ Up! will also add to your Starter Kit:
- Queen’s Anne’s Lace stamp set (page 191 in the Annual Catalog; $17.00 value)
- So Much Love stamp set (page 53 in the Annual Catalog; $20.00 value)
- Package of rhinestones (page 156 in the Annual Catalog; $5.00 value)
- Cardstock to make 16 cards
October Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Kit includes die-cut pieces in English, French, and German. This will allow you to create cards you can use to connect with others around the world—in their language!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
Tracy’s Quick Links