My May Card Sampler is now available but for a limited time!
Here’s how you can earn my FREE May Card Sampler:
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special May Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order: RXQPTJ7J
- Place your order on or before Monday, May 11, 2020.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email letting me know that you’d like the Card Sampler (you only need to contact me if your order is over $150).
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- A half-sheet of Champagne Rhinestones with plenty left over for future projects
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make 6 cards (2 each of three designs). The paper will be cut, scored, embossed and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided for each card.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- You’ll earn at least one Bradley Point.
All the Other Important Stuff
- Your kits will ship first-class mail no later than Monday, May 18, 2020 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- Your PDF Tutorial will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
- When using the May Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
- Limit 1 kit per person
The special May Card Sampler HOST CODE will close at the end of the day on Monday, May 11, 2020 and after that date, the card sampler will no longer be available.
Expected ship date of the kits is Monday, May 18, 2020.
Please note: The paper used to create the May Card Sampler kits includes Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper. This paper is currently on the Last Chance List and is available while supplies last or June 2, 2020.
Supplies Needed to Complete the May Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies, not included in your kit, that you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special May Card Sampler host code (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
If you aren’t sure how to use a host code, click here!