It’s Friday, February 15th and that means there are three more Sale-a-bration FREE gifts to choose from! There are (2) NEW Level 1 choices (free with a $50 order) and (1) NEW Level 2 choice (free with a $100 order). There’s no limit to how many free products you can earn! Click here to download the new Sale-a-bration brochure which includes all the free products you can earn!
My card uses two of these new products – the Country Floral Embossing Folder and Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper. The Designer Paper is part of the Painted Seasons Bundle which includes the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper and the Painted Seasons Stamp Set. Place a $100 order and you can choose the Painted Seasons Bundle as your free gift. You can choose the Country Floral Embossing Folder when you place a $50 order! Click here to see all of the Sale-a-bration choices!
Ready to Make Today’s Card?
- Cut a piece of Pool Party that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″. Fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Run through the Big Shot using the Country Floral Embossing Folder.
- Cut a piece of Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper that measures 2″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to the bottom of the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock. Wrap a piece of Pool Party 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon around this piece and tie a bow. Attach Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment using the stamp set Ribbon of Courage in Pool Party on Whisper White cardstock. Cut it out using the Layering Circles Framelits.
- Use the Layering Circles Framelits to cut out two more circles in Pool Party and Lemon Lime Twist. Attach the sentiment to the Lemon Lime Twist piece using Snail adhesive then add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the Pool Party circle. Attach to the front of the card using Snail (or use more Stampin’ Dimensionals).
You’re done! Use this layout over and over again with different paper and different embossing folders!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below or you can click here to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Tracy’s Quick Links
Click here to learn more about the Host Code!