I began with a base of Early Espresso cardstock (all the measurements I used can be found below the Supply List) and then added a layer of Evening Evergreen cardstock. Then I added two squares of Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper.
I embossed a piece of Basic White cardstock using one of the Wintry 3D Embossing Folders and then layered it onto a piece of Early Espresso cardstock. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card.
I used the Perfectly Plaid stamp set to stamp two trees in Evening Evergreen ink. The tree in the forefront was stamped onto a piece of scrap paper and then stamped onto my Basic White cardstock. The darker tree was adhered using Multipurpse Liquid Glue and the other tree has a Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back. The sentiment was stamped in Early Espresso ink and cut out using the Stitched Rectangles Dies. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it below the trees.
To complete my card, I added two Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
The Specialty Plate is used with 3D Embossing Folders.
- Early Espresso cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″
- Early Espresso cardstock: 4″ x 2-1/2″
- Evening Evergreen cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper: (2) 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4 (inside card)
- Basic White cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ (embossed piece)
- Basic White cardstock: scraps for trees
- Basic White cardstock: approx. 3″ x 1″
Encircled in Warmth Card Sampler
Tomorrow is the last day my Encircled in Warmth Card Sampler will be available. For all the details, please click here.
Enjoy your day!