The Country Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder will be available as a Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice starting in just a few days, on February 15th! I used it to jazz up the Pear Pizzazz cardstock on my card today. I love how a plain piece of paper is transformed into something full of texture!
Beginning on Friday, February 15, 2019, the Country Floral Embossing Folder will be available to choose as a FREE gift when you make a $50 purchase (before shipping/tax). During Sale-a-bration, you can choose between Level 1 and Level 2 FREE gifts. For more information about Sale-a-bration, click here! There are many products to choose from right now but the Country Floral Embossing Folder is being added to the Saleabration lineup on Friday!
Today’s card also uses the beautiful Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Catalog.This package of paper includes 6 vellum sheets and 6 double sided printed sheets. I cut the leaves out using the Big Shot and the Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies. These dies, along with the Floral Romance Designer Series Paper are part of the Floral Romance Suite, a collection of products that coordinate together.
Click here to download the Occasions Catalog.
Ready to Make Today’s Card?
- Cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock that measures 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock that measures 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run it through the Big Shot using the Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (available as a free Sale-a-bration gift on February 15th). Glue it to the Basic Black card base.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock that measures 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut a piece of Floral Romance Designer Series Paper that measures 3″ x 4″. Attach to the 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic Black. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Ink using the stamp set Humming Along. Cut it out using the Layering Ovals Framelits. Use these Framelits to also cut out Pear Pizzazz and Basic Black ovals. Layer all three using Snail adhesive.
- Cut out two sets of leaves in Pear Pizzazz cardstock using the Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies and the Big Shot. Attach them to the back of the sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a few more dimensional so they are evenly spaced out and attach to the front of the card.
This is a card layout you can use over and over again. Change out your Designer Series Paper, embossing folders and cardstock for a different look! If you have any questions about today’s card, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below or you can click here to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Please note: The link for the Country Floral Embossing Folder may not work until February 15, 2019.
Tracy’s Quick Links
For more information about the Host Code, please click here!